Spooky action at distance
With this concert installation KOMMANDO HIMMELFAHRT (Thomas Fiedler) continues the ongoing collaboration with Ensemble Mosaik as part of the series Kommentierte Musik. In the Kommentierte Musik project series, ensemble mosaik pursues its research into the possibilities inherent in new concert formats. In the Sichtbare Musik series (2010–12) as well as the follow-up projects perspective matters (2012) and transduction (2014), the ensemble reflected on the concert ritual in cooperation with various directors on the basis of programmed compositions; it also tested new forms of presentation.
Kommentierte Musik is a continuation and further development of these project concepts in which artists from other genres are invited to realize their artistic perspective on selected works in an exchange with the ensemble’s musicians.
- Brigitta Muntendorf: shivers on speed (2013)
- Christian Winther Christensen: Hymns & Spectral Songs (2016) (UA)
- Ashley Fure: Therefore I was (2012)
- Niklas Seidl: rumpelkammer (2016) (UA)
- Martin Schüttler: Wir sind frei (2015/2016) (UA)